Mississippi Moments

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Fighting off a migraine since yesterday...it seems to be working.
Dark rooms, drugs, no/low noise, cool bed...I just found out about the terrorist stuff in Scotland and England and I am a little scared about staying by myself in Sr. Teresa's house fo rtwo nights by myself. I'll get over it.
Happy July 4th to all.
I'm missing my dog, my families, my friends, my home, my Life.
Looking forward to swimming in a lake where I don't have to be on the lookout for snakes. I don't swim in the lakes here. Give me the Tunica pool anyday.
We are having a quiet work day at the JLC. Fine with me. Maybe if I feel better I will take a walk around town before the local fireworks get started.
Love to everyone.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    feeling better??

    Happy Independence! I hope your night was tolerable and that you slept well.

    I miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home