Mississippi Moments

Monday, February 12, 2007

Puppy's coming to my house! To live here. To be part of this family, this pack.
My Life has restarted and spring is looking a whole lot better.
I gave notice at French class that tomorrow night is my last one for awhile.
I have all of midwinter break to bond and begin life with this little guy.
He is a 4 month old sheltie male from Bonney Lake.
His dad is a copper sable and his mom is a tri-sable. He is big for the breed and very goofy.
I hope he and Bindi will get along. He will be crate trained by the time she comes to play and stay at Fair Isle.
I am going to need to log serious kid time with this guy and I need help to do it. We will come to you with chilluns. sooner than later, better.
Pictures soon.
I am also in need of baby gates-two of them. Any one want to share?

"When you learn what you can live without, you are able to ask life for the very best because you possess the gift of discernment. You develop the patience that enables you to wait gracefully and gratefully until teh best arrives because you know it will. You are able to create an authentic life for yourself and those you love because you are making conscious choices." Sarah ban Abundance, Feb. 10th entry

This is it, emr! Make the family, create the life, find the joy that is right here, right now!
None of this was spur of the moment or reaction....oh, the walks and talks and shit that are coming...time to put the big harp back in the other room.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WELL WHAT'S HIS NAME??!!! welcome to the pack, puppy!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger MihErn said…

    Don't know yet. He'''tell me, I'm sure of that!

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger JeanBean said…

    Yeah! Auntie Jean here. He is such a cutie! I'm anxious for our other guy to meet him. Ah, the old and the new of it! We have a gate to lend if you come up short. Just let me know and I'll bring it when I puppy sit.

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can we call him SQUISHY??? I'm so excited for you and can't wait to go for walks with you and get nice and dirty at the beach!

    brigie

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger MihErn said…

    Oh, Dear Ones! No, Brigie, we can't call him Squishy...that's Kellen's dog. I thought about asking Coli if I could name him after her like my first fur-person...He-Who-Has-Yet-To-Be-Named will be here by noon tomorrow. :) OH, my life is feeling real again.

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh man I read your comment as "He Who Must Not Be Named" - guess I have Harry Potter on the mind. Maybe you should call him Hagrid. I'll drop the gates and kennel off tomorrow (Wed) during the day. Bindi & I can't wait to meet him. XOXOXO, maude

     

Post a Comment

<< Home