Mississippi Moments

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Another cup of tea. Do some laundry in that spiffy new washer. I French braided my hair today for the first time in over 3 years. Spiffy. Lots of comments. I just like knowing it will help keep lice off me. Yes, we are having another bout of that at school. sigh. too much nose spelunking and beaver people who chew the METAL EDGES off of pencils! Think there might be a little stress in the lives of the darlings with whom I am privileged to work? Clay. lots of clay work. Drawing. painting. baking. moving outside. breathing work. mindscapes. little to no homework. more powerpoint which they love (added screentime is not my favorite)...they want me to start "banishing" them again. apparently that was a big hit and they loved it. ok, then.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Maude said…

    Everything ok?

    Blog


    seems


    a


    little


    off


    today


    but


    talk


    when


    you


    feel


    like


    it.


    Love


    you,


    maude

     

Post a Comment

<< Home