Mississippi Moments

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Small Steps........
First off, I found this on a daily positive thought for women site....it's for any age and stage (really)and it was written about "Eat, Pray, Love".....chew on this if you so choose. Me, I'm sipping some cheap wine and letting my "crabby" laisser diminuer.

"I know that life can deliver even more surprises, disappointments, and grief even after we've invested everything we have to learn to live authentically… even after we feel, as safe and sound as Gilbert describes herself on the book's last pages as "a present and fully actualized me" living in "peace and contentment."

As time goes by, no matter how good we feel about ourselves, we must step back and look at who we have become and allow ourselves to change again, chum the waters of our relationships, take our spiritual temperatures and continue to forgive ourselves as we grow and learn and perhaps change our minds once again, about who we are, or want to be.
by Staff at California Psychics in response to “Eat, Pray, Love”

And I've taken my dog on a long walk at Shilshole where the trees are still bent and broken, the wind whipped the water, Cedar's fur and my hairs. I looked up the Foster Care Parent Training Schedule. And Spanish classes for credit. Not bad for a crabby day....

1 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger little sea said…

    you too??!!

    there is some small comfort in not feeling alone in the slump. sorry you are having a crabby day. love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home