Mississippi Moments

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Don't know what to do with myself or this "new normal"...lost it is...or feels like it.
Hardy is back home with his pack.
I am sifting some serious thoughts about my future.
Maybe they aren't so serious so I can relax and just sift.
Ok, then.
And lost it feels like today. Lost. Some things just ain't right...but they ain't wrong neither.
Miz Sr. Teresa came by today to say hello and wish everyone in secondgradeland an Irish blessing. That was special.
The kids danced well today. Thanks to our Tara dancers as well. It was a long day. Not special. Lost.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's funny that you choose those words. those are all words in a song i just finished writing yesterday. it makes it easier, and not, to know that it is shared sentiment. lost.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh my...and here i thought it was mars in frickin'retrograde or sumt'in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home