Mississippi Moments

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

You've heard of bats in the belfry...what about birds in the woodstove??
They keep falling down the chimney pipe and into the stove. Then at o'dark thirty when I want warmth and light, I get this explosion of feather, frenzy, and pupinator. Not my style of calm, quiet, soothing easy morning routine. Must get up there this weekend and put something on it. Rather, I will get someone to do it. I don't do high places. Never had this problem before until the last year or two. We are now at (I think) ten bird count.

Been loving the moon light in the mornings. Been putting myself and the pup on the treadmill a couple of times a day. Been trying to stay here and now for the rest of it. Been hard. Still is. But I'm here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home