Mississippi Moments

Thursday, February 15, 2007






Auntie Lydia has just been by and life will never be the same for either of us! She is a professional dog trainer, handler, and whisperer---except she doesn't need to say a word except "Goood Boy" and she had Cedar doing things that I thought would take 4 weeks and for her, 5 minutes. It took me quite a bit longer and she looked like she wanted to fry my little notebook...she was very patient...and BLUNT. I appreciate that.
I just had the first installment of How Not To Turn Your Dog Into a Freak and How To Train Them to Groove with Kids, Schedules, And Life 101. This will be on-going and I have homework. Enough to keep me busy for say, two years plus.
I can't tell you how good this feels and how NORMAL life feels to have this little guy around here.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Maude said…

    Awww - and he smells better too! See you Mon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home