Mississippi Moments

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The rules still don't apply.
And some things feel normal.
I have daily contact with a band of thieves, bandits, and ragamuffins--typical.
And I am having a ball.
Everyone else who has them isn't. Which is why I am getting at least three visits from the principal everyday about how to get them to behave in those other classes.
Funny..we aren't having any of those problems in our place.
We are learning.
We are having fun.
And the chief ragamuffin is holding it together...hah-you thought that was me! nope.
The Big Ragamuffin has got it. I'll play minion for awhile. all the time.The part with the kids is great.

Threw out more stuff this morning. Love dumping boxes of stuff. And another load of laundry done not dumped. That will come later.Clean underwear has its merits. And this is my blog and I can say what I want and that is important to me at this moment. Even ragamuffins need clean under-roos.

And my little dog is learning respect from Alice. As soon as I can figure out how to post videos I will. HIGH-larious!!! Talk about ragamuffin.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger About Me said…

    Sounds like someone could use a rectocraniotomy. And it's not you. Or Porter. Or Alice. Or other short, enthusiastic ragamuffins of your aquaintance...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home