Mississippi Moments

Friday, January 19, 2007

Testing, testing, testing....
Okay, so I got word from the adoption agency today...it was a direct challenge to that last bit of going to your mountains and telling them how great your God is. I've done that and will keep doing it. I was informed that Vietnam is dragging its proverbial feet and we have gone from "any day now, any hour now" to we don't have a clue when they are going to accredit us and don't see it happening in the forseeable future. I HAVE A HUGE GOD! BIGGER THAN A BUREAUCRAT'S.......STAMP!
Do I want to consider working with another adoption agency? Do I want to consider Russia or Khazask.....MY GOD IS BIGGER THAN ALL THIS! Yes, I plan to work with another agency. Soon. Tomorrow. Tonight is bath night. Reading night. Quiet night.
Practicing my Vietnamese CD night. Tuning the harp night and actually playing something new.

And an "interesting" (I'm being slightly sarcastic here) thing- I was stopped by a very well-meaning parent just after I had received this latest news. She shared that a cousin of hers received the photo of their Chinese daughter to be today-14 months old. They travel the first of March. Her cousin waited 7 years. I was filled with joy for them. Me, I've waited 7 years, 18 days, 19 hours....it's time. Needing some vibes and mojo from the village out there...................

3 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *sends good baby ju-ju*

    I know things will go the way they're going to go, but I have a lot of Hockey wisdom to pass on, dammit! ;)

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Maude said…

    It sucks leaving your future in the hands of so many other people but I know this will happen for you. Everything you ask for happens. Sista mojo coming your way - xoxo, maude

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "little one, we KNOW you will come..."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home