Mississippi Moments

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I noticed this evening that I wrote my first "letter" and intention to a Child of my Heart on Dec. 28, 2003...right before everything seemed to go to hell in a handbasket but really it was a basket full of hands in the Heaven that is Now. Here. Mine.
Powerful stuff, that of the Heart and proof that some important relationships, like the one you have with your Self is the one that matters when things get rough and unbelievable in bullshit. And the One that you have with Your Loving Parent.
I got myself an invitation to Tet in February. We are going to be playing the harp as part of the celebration. Time to start practicing and replacing that one broken string.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and the one most easily neglected, as i am learning. thank you for the reminder to breathe and keep stepping. love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home