Mississippi Moments

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Surrender and not very often...
There are certain phases when calm and grace pervade everything in my day, my work, my life, my outlook, my emotions. I am smack dab in the middle of one of those "flows" of ebb and flow. It is reflected in every aspect of my life. I am planned at work. Time is corresponding to what is set up. Traffic is cooperating. I am enjoying working out-even though it's hard sometimes. The lessons at school are going well..They are not particularly interesting or involoved, and they are meeting standards and students are engaged. The flow of resources for the financial garden is in balance, even though today was a minor setback with the 30,000 mile check-up for the Subaru. I'm working on the plan to erase all debt in the next few months. It doesn't weigh on me but it doesn't serve the present either. My emotions and appetite haven't been crazy. I am always inclined to eat more at this time of year, so I am making good choices about what I eat. i could do better in the when dept. I love my life, and I am naturally wishing for some male companionship. Not a mate. Not a dad for my kids. Just someone to date once in awhile, to be friends with, to hang out with, to laugh with, to share with...
These past three days have been lovely flow days, bathed in the light of the full moon. I mention my Intention to have more understanding about what it is in Me that creates and draws this kind of flow and grace and utter lack of drama. There is a life-giving balance here and it's working for me.
It's my kind of magic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home