Mississippi Moments

Friday, December 29, 2006

In response to my brother's well-intentioned email and sharing, I have a picture. I am on my way up the same mountain, to the top, but I am taking a different path. We all are. And Abba-Father, Loving Source, made all the paths and all the beings on them. Creator made the mountain, too. And the Shelties, which are not mentioned anywhere in our Holy Book, but mine took a short cut to the top, and Jesus doesn't mind the dog-hair. In fact, He invented it.:)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Word.

    Just reading the bit about how Adventure Diva climbs the Matterhorn. Not to be confused with the Matterhorn I gleefully enjoyed (several times) in the House of Mouse.

    Religion is as religion does...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home