Mississippi Moments

Monday, December 18, 2006

Tripping..up the stage and "Belle off the Ledge"?
Julia tripping, Sara tripping, Philip doing some intriguing stuff like changing another broken Harp string on stage and forgetting that he was the one leading the next set of jugs..oh, not when Coli was dancing, I meant set of jigs..Bless the Brenin who got his attention and the transition happened!
It was a fun and long last Yuletide at Meydenbauer this eve. I'm beat and stanky as I write this but I want to capture some of the magic before I trip off to bed.
Except I don't have the brainpower to write about any of it...I just have the feelings and impressions-of Warmth, Love, Peace, Joy, Connection, Hope, Laughter, some Idiocy, Sharing, Reaching, Breathing the Healing and the crinkly knee sounds that go with the sharp intake of breath. This old "warhorse" kept up, kept in, looked good, and did her best this Yuletide season. The Heart cauldron is full in that area and will nourish the coming months and days.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That sounds like an amazing yuletide hangover you've got there sista! I got me one of those too.....and it is GLORIOUS! :)

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just caught up on all of yule-logging! I DO NOT YELL AT BRIGIE!! lol. It was so fun to be home for these last four shows. I was really looking forward to experiencing everything that you were writing about for the last few weekends, and sure enough...there it was.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home