Mississippi Moments

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Good Yuletide in Oly tonight even though it was a fairly small crowd. And Brigie rocks...not just because she was expressing herself on stage in just about every dance and doing her "Joy" dance, but because she made me a VERY COOL CD to rock out with on the way home...I lub it. I can cross off two songs that have been on my fridge since 2004.
Thanks for the boob support, gang. I talked with the fuzzy doc tonight and he said to give up caffeine, take vitamin D, and wait two weeks to get a mammogram. Picked up the decaf coffee and the Vit D at the Ballard Market on the way home right in the middle of singing"Come On Ring Those Bells"...for the third time in a row. I may just make it to the concert tomorrow night to listen to Turi sing...this might be just the thing. Love to all...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home