Mississippi Moments

Thursday, April 19, 2007

A couple of other things...
1. Squishy doesn't like Glenn Miller.
2. And that's just too bad.
3. I think it's a pretty cool thing that my sister can take a door off in less than 10 seconds with no tools!
4. Squishy doesn't like Cameo either.
5. And that's just too bad.
6. I am glad I know some Nature Goddesses...we had a frightened young black-capped chickadee caught inside here at Fair Isle yesterday. Little Feather knew just what to do and happy bird was out the door and off to her family.
7. Squishy can undo a full roll of t.p. in less than 4 seconds..and then bring the end of it to his favorite "hiding spot" which happens to be on an old rug right in the middle of the living room.
8. Squishy doesn't like the Stones.
....he just can't get no satsfaction! (AHHHAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAAA-head titled back and fangs bared:)!) I couldn't help myself. Have a GREAT DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home