Mississippi Moments

Thursday, May 17, 2007



First thought of the day: We are formed to be Goodness and Light in this world.
Second thought of the day: Cedar is not housetrained yet when I bring him over to the Golden Dog's home.Damn site embarrassing. Will work on that.
Third thought: I'm lonely.
Fourth thought: Not in the sense of that Bridget Jones' scene where she's having a drunkfest and a songfest before she Chaka-Khan's her ass and attitude into a more positive place.
Fifth thought: More in the way of it would be nice to have someone to snuggle with at night, to lean on, to hold hands with, to whine with, to dream with, to laugh with...
Sixth thought: I ain't settlin'.
Seventh thought: Squishy is great but he ain't what I am talking about.
Eighth thought: Sleeping in has its benefits.
Ninth thought: It's amazing how spending time with people you trust can heal hurting places in your body. I mean hurting. And I mean people you TRUST. How letting that be and work in you, being able to share core stuff, having it heard and understood ( very important to anyone but especially a 4), being able to leave it in that sacred space because nothing else needs to happen around it and it has been Held as have You, something sloughs off--pain and ache and contracted energy. And believe you me, I can "see" this stuff on myself just like on everyone else and the sloughing is a melange of green-grey-blue-black-purple-white-mold oozing and flaking off to be transmuted into Healing Energy.
Tenth thought: I have found My Voice. This summer I believe I shall learn what to DO with It.
One more thought: Cedar loves his gi-normous new-to-him crate. So do I.
Eleventh thought; I am going to Iona this summer. For real.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger About Me said…

    Eleventh thought; I am going to Iona this summer. For real.


    Awesome. Let me know how it is, 'cause I'm going in October. :)

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ninth Thought: I completely understand.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home