Mississippi Moments

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Some things make no sense...
like Genevieve's death on Highway 2. My heart is shaking my head "NO" in disbelief and shock.
My heart grieves for Clyde, her soul mate and for the family. Our family.
Well, she'll go right to the Source to get something done about Death Highway now...

We finished testing all last week.
I am slightly demoralized about work right now. Something's going on with me. I am not being overly self-analytical...quite the opposite. But this 4 dance gets to be a drag once in awhile. So, I spent most of the morning and this afternoon getting my hands very dirty pulling grass and weeds and getting to know the garden again. Stopped for a vanilla soda and some puppy playtime and getting ready for a nap.
I guess malaise happens.
I enjoyed bookgroup last night.
I have a hankering to eat at Denny's this weekend. What is that about?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger About Me said…

    I have a hankering to eat at Denny's this weekend. What is that about?

    Hash browns.

    Sometimes grated, fried potatoes are good for the soul.

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    funny. Loolie and I went there today for lunch... synchronicity.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home