Mississippi Moments

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Colleen-3 tail wags, Me-still ZERO.
We had a rough night. Not much sleep for either of us. His surgery went fine and he is coming back into his goofy, Squishy self. But today is looking brighter and we have had a nice little walk over to the vet to pick up the meds they forgot to give Squishy. And coffee for me...this is good. It's a beautiful morning. I am staring at a bucketload of report card and assessment work to do this weekend and I really want to work in the flower garden....I shall manage both somehow. Last night's Book group was full of insight, contrasts, and surprises-as usual-and then I had some sister time and a wee glass of a deep pinot grig with strawberries to round out the evening. Getting ready for drugs for me--my headache won't go away and it the kind of headache that portents an "explosion" (aka migraine) because what is happening inside is not in alignment with what is happening outside....love this body...keeps me on the truth straight and narrow..guess that is the sweet price for ignoring and stuffing what the EMR Inside Me wanted and needed and didn't get acknowledged and now that "We' are clear and there, we have a built in radar system...which was there all the time but ignored.....so anywhoooo, what this comes down to is that I was given first grade for next year. Which is what my practical, holding pattern for right now and what the mortgage wants, but it is not what my Spirit, Heart, and Bigger Self wants and NEEDS. And it's all asking--how long do we have to wait for this thing now...again....and I am making the decisions that will work for all of this...and this body-rebellion thing can just deal with it. It's like learning and growing the boundary skills--one step at a time and a few fall-downs inbetween.
So, Cedar and I will have a quiet weekend with work and rest and a recital. Time to go outside into the sunshine and see if he will finally pee...His appetite isn't hurting at all. The "scan" shows his energy isn't all there and his spirit is depressed. Feeling the guilt over that....

2 Comments:

  • At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what can i say...i get a lot of tail.

    HA HA HA

    it was too easy.

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger MihErn said…

    Shut up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home