Mississippi Moments

Monday, June 04, 2007

One more thing...the dreams are back. All the same jist--like this one.
I'm on a motorbike, like a small silver BMW with those side things for all your stuff. I've got the right gear and I've ahd lessons in how to ride.
I'm getting off on down the road and just as I do...something happens and I fall off the bike.
I'm not hurt. not scared. nor in danger. just fell off. And I intend to get back on and know I will and know I will learn how to ride the bike and get off on down the road. I just wake up before I get back on the bike.
Interesting...hmmm...

4 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the knight in Through the Looking Glass does that too. Falls off the horse a LOT. hmmm

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger About Me said…

    Hm.

    Maybe you're not supposed to get back on that one.

    Just 'cause you're packed and ready to go for it doesn't mean it's your trip.

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DAYum.

    that is so smart!

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger MihErn said…

    Oh girlz...too much for my fried little brain to think about...I'll just have another pinot grige and ponder my toenails...right after I finish this fuckin' pile of writing assessments...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home