Mississippi Moments

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Made it through the workweek.
Have my lavender boots on. Gonna work in the garden in between bouts of other stuff that isn't important.
Gonna plant some.
Dreamt last night that I was pregnant and didn;t care what anyone thought. Woke up for the first time feeling like more like myself. Since I have only slept twice this week for a total of less than 7 hours, I'd say that was an improvement.
And a pigeon family has made their home in my eave...and have somehow gotten into the attic area. I have a feeling they have issued an invitation to their starling relatives. I am on that one, too.

I will be teaching "blueberries' this year in Jonestown and other organic, healthy fruits and vegetables....I should say teaching the topic of....and of course, we have sports camp-soccer, swimming, tennis, basketball, volleyball, dance, softball...trying to figure out how we could introduce curling....maybe not this year. I will also be working with the first graders for a spell each day and in the mornings with the toddlers doing whatever needs to be done.

Must get through the next few weeks. I'll start with this morning.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger About Me said…

    Nice userpic. I need to get that dress back to you sometime... ;)

    :: big skweezy hug ::

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tee-hee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home