Mississippi Moments

Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Few women can wave their hands and start an authentic life over from scratch. But all of us can begin working with what we've got.Working with our real life circumstances is HOW we render reality perfected."--_San Ban Abundance


I'm not looking for perfect. I am looking for what is perfect for ME. Where I fit. Not to fit in someplace where I don't.

So it's out there. I have some decisions to make. They aren't easy. Lots of opportunities for lavendar hip-waders(Thanks, Laura)

I haven't gotten this far in my career to find out just yestarday that what I do doesn't work. Who I AM doesn't work. It just doesn't work there. And that's what is on the plate for the moment.

Cedar is recovering. We still don't know what is wrong. Test results back to day. And he is still limping but he is eating some and barking at cats.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger little sea said…

    that's how I know when I am feeling better - eating some and barking at cats.

    love you, my sister, and have been thinking of you a lot.

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Jean said…

    That's Right, E! It isn't that you don't fit. You don't fit there! Remember who you are. You know what you are doing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home