Mississippi Moments

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Don't know much about history.
Don't know much biology. Don't know much about science books. Do know much about the French I took.
Don't know much about life in world of adult work and all that shit. I am pretty naive and it is now catching up to me. You have to look out for yourself because others aren't going to do it for you. And you also get to be the target...if you are not careful...and even when you thought you were. I have some behaviors to change. Now. Fast. And I also am a smart girl.
Heading back in. With some tools. And some clear plans for my future. after this year there. Gonna be interesting.
K-I-S-S. And be happy for the roof over your head, the bed, the dog, the health, the wood, the food, the transport, the work, the other work, the inner work, the changes (we shall see)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home