Mississippi Moments

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm up much too late. I have been working on the Accreditation pre-visit work. I believe it's finished and sent to California to the Team Leader. Hope it was what they wanted. Wasn't today something in the storm department? It matches my moods and my heart right now. Another week of missing the dogs, my life with Neil, and the familiarity of it all..and I wouldn't change a thing even if I could--I am just missing what was good about those Novembers...been working on my Parenting Resource Plan late into the evenings this week in front of the fire with music on and a teacup of wine. Finished a couple of more sections today. I just need to finish typing it up and send it off which I will do tomorrow.
Something weird happened today. I am reluctant to describe it but maybe someone will have an insight. I "picked up" something heavy/hard/jagged/tense from Sara today when I touched her shoulders...I know she has a bucketload of stuff on her plate with everything but this isn't really about Sara but it is--the "something" I picked up is real and has a life-energy and is still on her and now it's "on" me...I have had this happen two other times and I knew instantly what/who they were and how to get rid of them. Like a big, dense, hulking black/grey energy draining power monkey on your neck, shoulders, and head that has fingers buried into your kidneys and spleen, too--energetically. Not good. very real. I know what to do for me and have already begun the process. I don't want anything on my neck, back. And no it is not a demon. But it's not nice either...I wonder if Sara would let me help her out. I have learned a few things in my travels. Colleen, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I can hear how exhausted you are. I am getting a kick out of how you are calling NYC "Home".:) I wonder if Maude got the new puppy. I heard from the ladies at Curves that the pass was really, really bad on Tuesday. Time for sleep. Love falling asleep to the sound of the rain.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good morning! thank you for your thoughts - I have no doubt they are helping on this trudge, both physical and emotional... Be Home soon. NYC is just home. :)

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Maude said…

    No puppy yet. Maybe tomorrow if we can get over there.

    I had a crazy angry/sad dream about you last night. I dreamt you lived next door but decided to up and move to FL. I was bawling in my dream and so angry that you were leaving me. What is that about? I can't shake the feeling. Maude

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Maude said…

    P.S. Sheltie on crack - I like that :) maude

     

Post a Comment

<< Home