Mississippi Moments

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Our First Sparkle Day! And on Hallowe'en, too!
Now, THIS is a call for celebration and remembering!
I've already been up hanging twinkle lights since 5am and preparing some easy, simple, fun ways to decorate the classroom.
After getting it out last night and the night before(I'm missing my dogs and other sweet things), I slept better.
It seems I just want to be heard...by me. (Sigh, what a concept) :)
So, I did. It's better. I rested well and no weirdo dreams.
WIll haul in more fire wood after I work out.
So to all of us who read this today, the time of the Thin Veils and Open to all Realms-
"May God, like a mother eagle, spread the wings of her Love and Protection over us throughout this Samhain night.
Amen.---Marchiene Vroon Rienstra

And for dear Turi, I don't know how to respond about your 4 or other dance. You will know it when you know it. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger About Me said…

    Fanks. :) We've all got our stuff, it seems. Good *and* challenging.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home