Mississippi Moments

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ok, Dream Analysis 101-any help out there?
the Somnambulist is baaaack...this time I unscrewed several lightbulbs around the house and woke up to find the pile in my bed-all without knowing how or when or that I did this...what does this mean? Maybe I should lay off the Mike-arita-wait, that wasn't last night-last night was the rosary...maybe I should lay off that..Don't know. Thanks for the comments and quack-ups...
Try this one on:
"Law changes, but got tos go on. You got the right to do what you gotta do."-Steinbeck, Grapes of Wrath

And one more:

O God, help me
to believe
the truth about myself
no matter
how beautiful it is.--Macrina Wiederkehr

My Heart is holding all who need and seek Healing in Love and Intention...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home