Mississippi Moments

Monday, October 02, 2006

Dear Harvest Moon,
So this is the time of reaping what one has sown, accepting the consequences of having not sown, holding an honest place and space around not harvesting what you didn't sow and being impeccable about giving credit to those who did sow a harvest from which you have gained but not worked. There's alot there. The paradigms of this time are rebirth and death, a turning in and clearing out, a drawing in and...I wore my triskell of harvest colors to honor this Harvest Time and to stay aware of that which is mine, that which isn't, that which won't be, and that which I don't, in truth, want to be mine. It was a difficult and mucky day of working with the Team H. I won't say much more. I will say that I don't want to talk anymore. I want to work, teach, assess, create, laugh, play, and pray. This is the Harvest I have been Given. Let's get to it!

I am thankful for the Sacred Contracts time with Mary J this eve..and Christmas Kitty. Mary even had dinner and tea waiting after this (sigh) day. We talked, offered our Intentions, and prayed together. I've had too much good food the last few days--time to lighten up a bit and maybe work out a bit more for the rest of the week.
I received word from the Star-Sisters that they are safe and there. I am glad.

And in response to what Mary told me happened today at a school in Pennsylvania, I pray again with the words of Metta Sutta translated by Thich Nhat Hanh: Let no one do harm to anyone. Let no one put the life of anyone in danger. Let no one, out of anger or ill will, wish anyone harm. A-HO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home