Mississippi Moments

Friday, September 22, 2006

It's been a very long day.
Ignoring something doesn't make it go away.
Igoring something doesn't make what and who you want to come back,come back.
Working long and hard doesn't make it go away.
Working long and hard doesn't make what and who you want to come back, come back.
Breathing helps. Breathing hurts.
Beer helps. Cheese enchilada helps.
Knowing and Believing You are Enough and then some...this helps.
I play by by own rules. They are the right ones for me--as long as I understand the consequences and accept them...or at least, deal.
Fridays are always hard. I've never liked Fridays. Tuesdays are another thing. I really like Tuesdays.
Bath. Bed. These I really like.

I just really want to scream at the stars and let all the hurt out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home