Mississippi Moments

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Brain off...Breath on.
My newest motto...or Monkey Mind BE GONE! You are banished from the Queendom!
Good puppy class tonight. Hard day at school.
Tomorrow is a workshop day.
Been having trouble staying in the present and not worrying( aka PANICKING)
Still receiving lessons from the Universe about addictive behaviors that do NOT bring joy, beauty, or usefulness and which rob resources and energy from the NOW. Talked with my mother about that one. Got a reality check and some support.
As Martha would say, "It's a good thing". Another chance to grow the skills/behaviors and to practice the choices which will bring the desired natural consequences. It is just going to be painful for awhile.
There is a meeting on Tuesday with the new regional directors and program coordinators for the agency I am working with. They closed their Seattle/Bellevue office last Friday with no advanced warning. It has been hard not to get discouraged again.
As my wall says in my kitchen"I will not let what I think destroy what I BELIEVE". New nearest office will be Vancouver, WA or Troutdale wherever that is... we'll roll with it.
I am really enjoying teaching the dancing lately. The rhythm and design of the class flow. It feels right.
I'm all about the feeling "raahght" thing (as they say in MS).
I want to work in my garden and do yardwork. I do not want to spend hours and hours correcting papers and logging grades...
Is anyone else out there sick of this cold and wet weather?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am having a similar time of it today, Emir. I medicated by cleaning the floor in the kitchen and unpacking boxes, but good lord. "i will not let what i think destroy what i believe"

    here's hoping tomorrow is better. here's hoping.

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are welcome to my oven for any buns that may need to be cooked.

    b

     

Post a Comment

<< Home