Mississippi Moments

Sunday, March 18, 2007


Love Irish coffee...one.
Love learning what I need to be a more effective reading/writing/spelling teacher.
Love knowing that what I am learning will benefit ANY student.
Love that Big Golden Dog and my Skookum pup will be friends...they already are!
Loved spending St. Paddy's Day my own way yesterday--doing what I love to do and with dear ones. A different way than the excitement and flurry of all the previous years.
Love that there is Dash proof...some divas are so clever!
Love seeing sunshine spotting through the clouds as I write this.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger About Me said…

    PS: The fabric did too bleed! I had to wash all the burgundy off before the concerts. Foo.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You just can't give up the tights, can you? Lookin' good E & T. xoxo, maude

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger MihErn said…

    I only had beet juice color on my arms-foo, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home