Mississippi Moments

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Cedar and Bindi went off to Camp Alice today with Auntie Lydia...before training and walks.
More imaginings...Imagine Katherine Hepburn in a grand dame Airedale suit and the inherent will, dignity, power, and attitude to match.(With spit-spot no-nonsense training and precision)
Imagine this next to Brittney Spears(the way she is acting now) with brains at 14 years old in a border collie/aussie suit.
Add to this mix, Michael J. Fox when he was younger (from that whiny t.v. show he was in and he was the dork in the family) in a sheltie suit when all he did was talk and protest.
This was Camp Alice with Lydia large and in charge today.
And I quote..."Bindi found out FAST that Alice gives one warning and that's it. She spent the rest of the time groveling and begging forgiveness. Cedar was afraid of Alice and wanted to bark. Alice ignored him. He quit and went about his business. So all was fine. Then I walked them all-alot."

On the puppy front, all was and is fine. In bed with frozen carrots. Had training and play, dinner and more play, then lovins with me.

School was a different matter. Let's just say that I ended up bleeding with a knot on my head as I was holding boundaries around one of my students.He slammed a door on my face. He did not do it on purpose. I never lost it. I never gave up on him. Love and Logic works. It was the same as working with one of these puppies--only I felt Jesus right next to me pouring the Love in and through me to this child. I didn't make it to dance which disappointed me. Loving on the puppies helped. I was drained and sad for the whole thing. I documented, documented, documented... the entire episode from beginning to finish was witnessed by multiple people. I wish we had a counselor on site at my school. It should be a priority. So should mandatory family counseling for some families. This is why I wish not to be an administrator.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Maude said…

    Sounds like a rough day. Hope you have a better day tomorrow. xoxo, maude

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think you are wonderful...i love you.

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger About Me said…

    GAH!

    *hug*

    Oh, and hey! Next Tuesday? Altan? Still on?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home