Mississippi Moments

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Had the lump in my chest checked today by a surgeon.
He wants more information--ultrasound, biopsy.
Then we'll make a decision. Let me rephrase that--then I will make a decision based on the information and choices.
Will make an ultrasound at the same place as before. The surgeon was clinically good today. He just wasn't a people person. I hate that.
Just want the lumps to stop...
...And feeling all the Love coming my way...this isn't a big fat hairy deal...actually it's sort of long, skinny, and it's a free-floater--ah_ha-ha-ha-ha!:---thanks....really. Next step--ultrasound followed by really good coffee and a cupcake.
Trying not to Erin-this.....maybe I should go outside and step in something and that would keep me focused on the REAL WORLD...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    we had mass with the archbishop today or i totally would have worn my bra ontop of my clothes in an act of solidarity.

    *sprays can of lump-be-gone*

    I will keep thinking positive thoughts. I am here if/when you need.

    love you

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sending good booby-mojo your way. I know all will be well. xoxo, maude

     

Post a Comment

<< Home