Mississippi Moments

Thursday, January 31, 2008

And here's another thing...when I talked to the first general surgeon on Monday this week because those yahoos are still trying to find someone to do my surgery because the ones THEY recommended won't touch it, or call me back, or it turns out, call them back either until they got nasty---when I called back to tell them that I had someone, I asked why the original referrals wouldn't do it....answer I got---OH, IT'S BECAUSE OF THE PARALYSIS THING."...and I think to myself..WHAT PARALYSIS THING????????!!!!!!!!!. I'm pissed. I'm confused. I'm scared. Did I mention PISSED!!!!!!!!! But it will work out because Fuzzy found the right ONE!
Time for the STONES.......

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hang in there Sista. All will be well and work out like it always does for you. Lots of love blowing your way from the burbs - maude

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    P.S. I was burning the birthday acceptance candle - which I haven't accepted yet - last night and it is fabulous, clean and fruity and soft but not perfumey. I Love It! Thank you. xoxo, maude

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mercury entered retrograde a couple of days ago. I am of like mind and heart right now, and will do my best to hold you from where I am.

    I guess as we trudge forward, some steps are heavier and some are lighter, and they both will get us where we are going. Which is the prize.

    love you and see you tonight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home