Mississippi Moments

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Back to work and almost off to bed for today.
Had a short walk with the Little Man and some ball in the backyard.
Either the kids are pushing it at firstgradeland or I'm not on my game yet.
I don't out and out hurt just feel kind of tired and achy most of the time. And this is not a complaint.
There is a lot of love, support and prayers still coming my way and chocolate, too.
It seems lice is back. We're all gettin gchecked again on Thursday.
We have a Celebration of Learning tomorrow evening-student led conferences. It was a big job to get ready.
Everything was in place when I got back. The Other Miss R. did a great job. I hope she has recovered.:)
The latest on the pathology is that it was confirmed a spindle cell tumor and it has been sent on for further pathology. Don't know when I will hear next. Trying to breathe. Trying to feel good all day about my Life. Trying to remember that some of my Dreams may yet come true and not to waste time, energy, and heart thinking about it.
Will be glad to get back to dancing.
Trying to drink more water and it's working. Found a bag of cedar shavings in the garage which will be great for firestarter.
Thankful for the help at the ceilidh this past Sunday. I really appreciate the effort Mom, Dad, Sara, Rowan, and Haydn made.
Having some trouble with the Monroe Dance studio. Apparently, they didn't read the dates I sent up in January for the entire 6 months and they have me down for next weekend and my birthday weekend-both of which I am not scheduled to go. So I emailed and said no, I wouldn't be coming and would they still like me to come on the May dates which I did put down. We shall see. It is no skin off my nose or feet. I don't need the experience. I don't need more dancers. I don't need the money. It was a nice opportunity. I wouldn't be sad to see it go if it were to. People act like it's my job to solicit dancers and grow the class. They have it all wrong. It's the other way around. Build the field and they will come and if you are lucky, I will be there to teach you your oversteptucks.
I'm a little down. I'm going to bed. It will make it all better. More than that.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She has recovered, but still at the ready if you need anything - support, more water, a first grade ass kicking - you name it.

    love you

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger About Me said…

    :: big, gentle hugs ::

     

Post a Comment

<< Home