Mississippi Moments

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Just finished report cards. I sure do love being able to access and complete them right here from home.
And every once in awhile for a bit of fun, I turn on the flashlight and watch my dog skid around trying to catch Tinkerbell.
It Is HIGHlarious! It has been a busy weekend. It has been a busy week. I am still not up to snuff energetically but, boy am I in a place of gratitude for all the good stuff and abundance that are here and now.
Enjoyed so much family doings and celebratings this weekend. And music. Coli and the McKassons and time with friends and birthday celebrations and First Communion with Jacob. Oh my. And the food.
I even mowed my lawn. That's all I did in the yard. Oh and a bit of pruning. Still paying for all that but it was a great time. And some loverly walks with my dog and coffee. And bird calls. Even a heron overhead while Maude was driving to her house. And even though lice is at school, it ain't here at my house. Which is another good thing. I'm gonna try and do the dancing thing this week. I have missed it. my muscles have missed it.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    Hey. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and praying for you. I love you oh so much. Big hugs and kisses from Bellingham.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home