Mississippi Moments

Sunday, June 21, 2009





Home early because of a call for a job interview tomorrow. Here is some of what I have been doing. These don't show the swimming lessons, driving the buses or vans, going on field trips, cleaning, schlepping, science lessons, church or working out in the evenings with Ms. Joyce at the Fitness and Health Club. It does show a good portrayal of the word "intense" attached to the word "love" attached to the words "I am once again in a spot where I got my head on straight, heart on straight, sweated to my inner core and outer pores, priorities simplified and rectified...amidst red Delta sunsets, the cutest children in my sphere of Life, and mockingbird songs that are indistinguishable from the rooster two doors down." Jonestown did it for me again. I have yet to reflect on what I did for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home