Mississippi Moments

Friday, April 30, 2010

"One does not need to fast for days and meditate for hours at a time to experience the sense of sublime mystery which constantly envelops us. All one need do is notice (intelligently), if even for a brief moment, a blossoming tree, a forest flooded with autumn colors, an infant smiling....Simon Greenburg, "A Grateful Heart"

I will add to this list...
*doghair on the dog, doghair from the dog
*the little blue flowers that are up from all the seeds I scattered last year because that's all the energy I had
*lavendar starting to bud
*bruschetta
*coffee in a cup
*tea in a cup
*wine in a cup
*knowing how to do some stuff so well that it comes automatically when you need it fast, now, and without problem
*my sisters at dance
*dancers at dance
*my 2 year old nephew doing what all the dancers at dance are doing
*music-Colleen's, Mark's, Matt's, Magical Strings, Dougie's,
*being happy
*being scared
*being hopeful
*being dirty from working in the yard
*Being
*camping
*camping with Mary J.
*trusting (which is the hardest thing in the world and heaven for me to do)
*loving my self
*loving my family
*loving my circle of Beloveds
*work-meaningful, intentional, worthy
*Breath
*Bedroom Slippers
*hot showers
*the mountain from my front porch
*the lake from the front porch in my Heart
*the dance with my spirit-dogs
*the day that calls as I sing "Caledonia" at the top of my lungs as girds are loined and glasses cleaned, hairs brushed as preparations are made for the foray into untied shoes, baggy pants, lost pencils, a certain earthy aroma, and shy, want to do well around these kids energy pervades the day....
This all makes sense to me. I finally am less achy, dizzy, and tired..not still back to snuff but looking at it going "Bleh"and caring:). Love to you. Your day. Your life.

This Love will carry.--Dougie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home