Mississippi Moments

Thursday, June 10, 2010


A miracle happened today. (No, it isn't about the adoption...yet.)
I can't go into detail at the moment because it just happened.
Let's just say that Source provided the best, most unanticipated, GRACE-FILLED hour of Reconciliation and Healing that I could not have even imagined this evening.

Did I not state that I wanted a calm, tranquil, balanced, healing end to this school year? Be careful what you ask for.

On another note. I love this shot. I love Alice's expression. And the two goofs on either side of her. Thank you, Auntie. You are a gem.

Believe in miracles. They are REAL.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Critica said…

    Yes, miracles are real, you are right. I'm happy for you to witness them :)

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger iza e leandro said…

    Hellow!
    My name is Izabela, I am from BRAZIL
    And felicitates of your blog
    this is beautiful and much funny
    my blog is forumspaceoficial.blogspot.com
    ps: in portuguese
    :) and yes miracles are real

     

Post a Comment

<< Home