Mississippi Moments

Thursday, September 06, 2007

So it's Thursday.
Back-to-School Night and the Curriculum Presentations for the 1st grade parents are over.
It went well.
So did therapy last night.
Did some looking at what I'm holding, why, how I feel about it, and then some looking at the options that I have around all that.
And options I do have.
And am thinking about.
The RV is moved and on the street in front of the house.. not loaded up yet but will do that in the morning. After work, Mary J. in her Grey Heron and Squishy and me in Peregrin are going to caravan up to Fort Flagler and camp our little hearts out. And I can't wait. For the quiet. For our simple talks and times together. For walks in the early, early morning on thebeach and in the woods. To good coffee. and prayer time. for backgammon or dominoes. for mac and cheese. for just being. and some lesson planning and some reading. and some journaling.
it's alright.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love you.
    simply love you.

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like heaven. XO maude

     

Post a Comment

<< Home